This is no longer being maintained.
Effective May 12th, the City of Fredericton sends remittance advice notifications.
If someone within your organization did not receive a remittance advice notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide an updated email address.
Listed below are the invoices the City of Fredericton has paid by direct deposit on a monthly basis.
The current monthly report will be updated after each weekly direct deposit process has been completed.
Each monthly report will be accessible for up to six months.
If you need assistance, please contact Accounts Payable ( see Related Content ).
HOW TO USE THE VENDOR PAYMENT LOOKUP REPORT:
Payments are grouped by payee; but names are not published. Within the payee groupings, payments are sorted by deposit date.
Perform the search/find function to open the search window (usually "Ctrl + F" or Edit/Find will open the search window).
In the search window enter your invoice number, invoice amount, or deposit amount.
· When searching amounts, do NOT include a dollar sign or commas. For example, enter “$1,234,567.89” as “1234567.89”.
· In some instances, we need to split an invoice into two separate bank records (B1 and B2). This will create two separate line items for the same invoice number.
- Once you’ve entered search criteria, press the Enter key on your keyboard and the cursor will go to the first item that matches your search criteria.
- If the search result belongs to you; other line items which belong to you will be grouped in the same area.
· If the search result does not belong to you; press the Enter key again to be taken to the next available match
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.